The Kula - Online Community
Kula is a Sanskrit word that means 'a community of like minded people coming together for a common goal or purpose'. Monthly subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- Two live Zoom practices a week Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm and Sundays 10:30-11:30am
- Access to Zoom recordings for 14 days so you never miss a class
- Access to an on demand library of short movement practices. Two new practices are added per month to this growing resource.
- A monthly themed yoga nidra (audio recording)
- 10% off in person classes, courses, workshops, and day events run by Jo Kitts Yoga (excludes events held at The Santosha Studio).